We know that I’m a huge fan of a good GPS watch and also SUPER PICKY. I’ve tested so many different watches now, pitting Suunto vs Polar vs Garmin, but one brand was my first love. TomTom.
So here’s and in depth review of the TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music GPS Fitness Watch.
TomTom Spark 3 Review
Does your running watch play music?? No?!
You are so behind the times.
Just kidding, but seriously you know how much I love my TomTom® watches. They were one of the first to provide heart rate on the wrist and have been my go-to fitness watch for years..The TomTom® Spark 3 Cardio + Music is so much more than a running watch. It eliminates the need for carrying a lot of other gadgets!
- Comes with Bluetooth headphones (yes they’re included)
- Holds up to 500 songs (no need to carry your phone while running)
- GPS tracking
- Heart rate monitored through wrist in a sensor on the Spark module – I’ve always found TomTom models to be extremely accurate
- Daily step tracker (yay get rid of another thing!)
- Multi-sport mode—works for gyms, treadmill, outdoor running, swimming and indoor/outdoor biking too
- Route feature allows you to find your way back or to load a new route (no more getting lost on my runsplorations)
In other words, this model which is older actually has many of the features that GPS watches tought as new and exciting. But of course and a much lower price point.
Here’s a little more of my thoughts and details on how to use the watch, including how you load the music and use it during the workout.
Looking for more reviews to find the best things for your run?
Checkout our full page of my must have running gear reviews and guides to save you time searching and money! I share what’s worked for me and fellow runners, along with what wasn’t worth the price tag.
A few common requests for running shoes:
Have you tried the HR through the wrist?
Other ways to connect with Amanda
Instagram for daily motivation RunToTheFinish
Pinterest for more recipes and running RunToTheFinish
Facebook stay up to date with running news RunToTheFinish