Forward is a Pace Running Log
What we measure we manage! Figure out what tracking will help you achieve your goals this year.
Track your miles, your strength, your pace and more!
KEEP RUNNING FUN
This running log is designed for you!
Don’t get stuck looking at a blank page and wondering what to record about your runs.
Don’t think that an app is always best. I lost all my training data from 2003-2007 when an app shut down!
Don’t forget that running isn’t just about miles! It’s your strength training, tracking your cycle and how all of it feels!
It’s time to use your information as motivation. Check off those mileage goals, plot the progress of your PRs in pace and distance.
LET’S GO RUNNERS!!!!
- Easily print this at home
- Decide which pages are most useful for you
- Use tracking to your advantage to create accountability
- Use the diary as a way to review the work you’ve done
- Remind yourself you can do the hard things
- Daily running and strength training logs
- Monthly 50 and 100 mile progress charts
- PR trackers to plot your progress
- Cycle tracking and more to give you valuable training insights
Why use a running journal:
As said by Molly Huddle: ”
Reading and reflecting on the journey is an important step in assessing the next steps, deciding how you feel about the previous races, and about what you’re doing as a whole. Basically, it holds many of the benefits of a regular “dear diary” journal for me, especially because running is so intertwined with the rest of my life.
Finally, I find the journal an invaluable tool in goal setting. The power of physically writing your goals down has been noted in science. Looking at that goal often when you open the journal to record the day’s work can be a subconscious motivator.”
Here’s a peak inside!
Amanda is a Certified Running Coach, Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist.
Information provided will be from her own weight loss/maintenance experience, experience working with many others over the years and that of many other fitness professionals.