How do your hormones effect your performance? And how does your running effect your hormones?
There is a lot of good and misleading information out there on these topics, so it’s our chance to break it down and really understand what’s happening and how to adjust your training.
What We’ll Cover about Hormones and Running:
- How does your cycle impact your training
- Understanding estrogen to testosterone (breaking down the science)
- How should training shift in peri and post menopause
- Why we need cortisol and how we help it stay on track for optimal health
- What role does our Thyroid play in all of this
- What steps you can take to help your hormones
We want to run healthy for many years.
Which means we need to know more than how to follow a training plan. We need to better understand out bodies, how to work with them and why some workouts might do more harm than good.
This is your chance to get training plans, access to 9 running coaches and a supportive training club.
This is our October focus! We’ll kick things off on Oct 1 and then talk about it all month long, you can join at any time.
What to expect:
- LIVE Q&A with me each Thursday – breaking down each of these topics
- Experts jumping in with insights on hormones
- Access to the 30 Day Core Challenge (10 minutes a day for injury prevention and core work)
- Access to the 30 Day Running Form Program
- 3 Weekly ZOOM workouts with Coach Laura!
- Group accountability and support
- Organized small group runs are starting to pop up as things open up!!
- Exclusive Discounts to On Running, InsideTracker, Previnex, Resilience CBD, and more (amounts I can’t share publicly!)
You can cancel your $24.99 membership at anytime, so join us for the month or stay awhile to enjoy ALL of the incredible tools available to you.
Additional BONUSES for joining now
- Free Sub Two Hour Training Plan (usually $17.99)
- Free First Half Marathon Training Plan
- Free First Marathon Training Plan
- Free 4 Week At Home Strength Training Guide with Videos ($49)
- Dynamic warm up follow along videos (no more excuses)
All of this is housed inside my entire Better Runner Blueprint Course.
Guiding you through all the steps of running your best, while staying injury free. (Videos on foot strike, hill running, racing and more.)
Plus, hundreds of runners who get you!! Starting from run/walk and progressing, we know the struggles.
Currently $24.99 per month, price will be increasing in 2022, but you’ll always remain at that price for joining now.
What happens after This Month?
And of course the club doesn’t stop with just this focus, if you stay with us we’re going to keep rolling with nutrition, low heart rate training and starting to focus on strength training for runners along with a group half marathon focus.
- Yes the group is an ongoing monthly fee.
- Videos are accessible via the Thinkific platform where you register and the course is hosted
- Videos can be watched in any order on any day if you need to move things around
- You can cancel your membership at anytime, you aren’t locked in for a set number of months
– Core Challenge Accountability Group
– Group 5K, 10K focus for Fall
– January a fresh new round of courses for the year, starting with strength
What People are Saying About Virtual Run Club
People hitting PR’s, feeling stronger, finding support and motivation in a time when we might be struggling.
COMMON RUN CLUB FAQS
After talking on IG Stories about Virtual Run Club you had a lot of awesome questions! Instead of sending out individual messages, I thought it was better to answer them for everyone because someone else is probably wondering too!
What if I am not currently running?
There is no specific running plan that anyone must follow in the group. Instead, this is a place to get answers, find motivation and hopefully help you build back stronger (especially when we bring in experts like Physical Therapists so you can ask questions!).
Are Training Plans Provided?
Customized training plans are part of our personalized coaching options, inside the group it’s a lot more about helping you maximize your training. Inside the group you will have access to some of our standard plans for 5K, 10, Half marathon!
Are there guys in the group?
Yes indeed! While we do have more females than males, we’re continually getting more gentleman to join us because the tactics of training really aren’t gender specific!
Do I need a FB Account?
You can access the course without one, but all the discussions and talks with coaches do happen on our Private Facebook Group.
We definitely have members who have a FB account just to join us there, so you don’t have to make it a public account. I have tested other group chats in the past and this one just works most universally.
Will I be charged monthly?
Yes. It’s a monthly fee to remain in the group with access to all the coaches, experts and guides. However, you are free to cancel at anytime and your price will never increase.
Our running community is about so much more than just race day. We have a bond that others may never quite understand and now is our chance to help support each other when we can’t do it through high fives.
Who’s Running this Show?
Pun fully intended because I love them! If you’re new around here, I’m Amanda Brooks.
Certified running coach and personal trainer since 2012.
Author of thousands of articles about running and the book Run To The Finish, as well as a long time runner myself having covered over 26,000 miles.
I believe in researching everything and staying up to date on the latest information to ensure that you have it too! The 4 additional coaches in the group have been coaching for years, one is an RD, another is an Ultra queen and the other has been training people in person for years.
It’s a combo of resources to answer all your questions.
I hope you’ll come along for the ride with us because we always achieve more together than alone.
Other ways to connect with Amanda
Instagram Daily Fun: RunToTheFinish
Facebook Community Chatter: RunToTheFinish