You guys and gals have spoken and you want more blogging tips. Soooo after sharing how to improve your Instagram and the best Fitness Hashtags for Instagram, we’re moving on to the next topic: blog traffic.
A great way to do this when you’re starting out is to participate in link ups. Most of these are fairly large which can be either a good or bad thing…you may get lost in the shuffle or you may get found by some new bloggers.
Get the most from any link up by:
- Select a great photo when you submit — Love ya, but your face doesn’t make them want to click through and read more.
- Use a catchy title – Don’t use your blog name as the link title…tell them what they are going to get for clicking and make sure your topic fits the link up.
- Link back – It’s good etiquette to link back to the host and you might be surprised to find them retweeting or sharing your post as a thank you.
- Submit as soon as you can when the link up opens
- Share the link up – you want to see it grow and get new people involved
- Visit at least 3 other people from the link up (grow your network)
Sunday – Food Prep Inspiration
Monday – Menu Planning
Thursday – The Best Blog Recipes
Friday – #FoodieFriDiy
Friday – Gluten Free Vegetarian Mama
Wednesday – WIAW (What I ate Wednesday)
Monday – Marvelous In My Monday
Monday – Motivate Me Monday
Wednesday – Wonderful Wednesday (popular post)
Wednesday – Fitness Giveaway Round Up
Thursday – Crafty and Delicious
Thursday – Thinking Out Loud
Friday – High Five Friday
All right now you know the why, the how and the where. So what are you going to do about it?
Have you participated in a link up?
Any fitness/health link ups you’d add to the list?
Get new posts via BlogLovin