Time for another one month challenge!
I asked what you wanted and ab challenge was the clear winner. I get it, spring will disappear on us in a flash and then suddenly it will be time to don our swimsuits and pretend we didn’t enjoy all our favorite holiday foods.
Instead of trying to overhaul your training, the goal here is a few focused minutes each day to give us a head start on swim suit season, injury prevention and running speed.
Ab Challenge Calendar
This isn’t about exhausting your core every single day. This is about getting yourself focused on consistently adding in some ab workouts all the time. These are QUICK, no reason not to make it happen.
Download the following ab challenge calendar and each day do the listed exercises, to do things on your own and get results. It’s quick, easy and will shake things up.
Beyond the Workout
Additionally this month I will be doing the following to really focus on seeing those abs:
- Increase that water!!
- Ditch as much sugar as possible!
- Ensure healthy carb options like sweet potatoes are available for meals
- Increasing protein to keep me feeling full
- Focusing on engaging my abs during runs
Here are some other ab defining tips to help us all:
- 10 Tips from a Personal Trainer to See Your Abs
- Why Your CORE matters for running
- Current 30 Day Ab Challenge
- Dynamic Plank Workout to Hit Every Angle
- Boosting your metabolism
- 7 Secrets to Running for Weight Loss
Are you in for the February Focused Abs Challenge???
Other ways to connect with Amanda
Get new posts via BlogLovin