I consider being tagged or receiving fun little awards, a fantastic reward for my blogging. Why well because I hope that in someone I am inspiring someone to get off the couch or to just enjoy life.
So I am humbled to receive an award from an extraordinary triathlete TeacherWoman at Dare-to-tri.
In order to accept this award I have to answer the following questions with only 1 word answers…
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2.Your hair? Long
3. Your mother? Talkative
4. Your father? Handy
5. Your favorite food? Cereal
6. Your dream last night? Packing!
7. Your favorite drink? Green tea(how do I make that one word?)
8. Your dream/goal? Inspirational
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Running
11. Your fear? Underachieving
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful
13. Where were you last night? Packing
14. Something you aren’t? Rude
15. Muffins? So-so
16. Wish list item? Jet
17. Where did you grow up? Missouri
18. Last thing you did? Shower
19. What are you wearing? Adidas
20. Your TV? Survivor
21. Your pets? Kitties!
22. Your friends? Varied
23. Your life? Satisfying
24. Your mood? Excited
25. Missing someone? David
26. Vehicle? Sebring
27. Something you’re not wearing? OhMY!
28. Your favorite store? Grocery
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Funeral
32. Your best friend? David
33. One place that I go over and over? Work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mum
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
Alright, now I need to pass this torch on to 6 bloggers. It’s so hard to narrow this down to 6 other bloggers of ALL the ones I read, but these are the ones I choose:
Katie A.: She doesn’t have a blog, but is one of the most faithful and kind hearted commenter’s out there, I really want to know more about her.
JerBear: I have had the fortune to meet her at our Wild West Relay and she is just a fantastic person. She has a great story about losing weight and living a very healthy and FUN life!
MissyMaintains: Many of you have probably checked her out for the many giveaways, but beyond that she always is trying new and wonderful things which is really inspiring.
Averie at Love Veggies and Yoga: Her pose of the day knocks my socks off…now she is proof that YOGA is a workout!! Plus she leaves the best and most thoughtful comments.
JulieGoLean: She is a workout, oats and green monster queen. It always gets me motivated to cross train and feed my body well.
Danica’s Daily: This girl cooks up a storm almost daily and I can’t even figure out how she has the time! Plus she posts some great workouts that follow a plan she is doing, which who can’t use more tips and tricks to fire up their metabolism.
as always…if my lovely giveaways aren’t enough for you checkout this from Jamie’s Precious Peas or this one from Nutritious is Delicious or possibly this one from Nibbles and Wiggles or this one from Missy Maintains or this one from LC at SoundEats will get your motor going.
I am grateful for my wonderful group run yesterday
I am grateful for having a manageable workload today
I am grateful for a boss that’s a little nutty
I am grateful for hot tamales
I am grateful for hand sanitizer