First let's do the fun stuff:
1. Check out my giveaway for Matilda's Kitchen....there will be more giveaways each week so don't run away if my running stops.
2. Checkout Bobbi's MixMyGranola Giveaway
3. Checkout HealthNut's healthy cards giveaway...which leads to my post...
4. CarrotsNCake - this code will get you 50% off any YogaDownload!!
OPINIONS WANTED FRIDAY
1. What is your all time favorite sandwich? What's the healthiest sandwich you enjoy? Do you make it at home..buy it?
2. Bulk food bags? I've been buying more oats, ground flax, etc out of the bulk bins and it annoys me to keep putting it all in plastic bags...since I'm bringing a canvas bag for my groceries to cut down on bags. Any ideas?
I have not 1 but 2 inflamed IT Bands and bursitis in both knees and SCIATICA PAIN...one is pretty out of this world since I can barely walk....so gentle stretching and gentle walking are the most I am recommended to do for awhile. HOLY SH**. no biking, no long walks, no elipitical, no serious yoga...I am ok with this right now because I'm on pain meds and ready to get better...we'll see how long that lasts.
Cannot get a PT appointment for evaluation until the 25th..WTF. I talked to my sister-in-law who is a PT and she said stop using that damn stick if you are so inflammed..oye I can't win.
As I told Aron, I'm ready to heal up for years of running, rather than months of running...so even if I can't run SD as planned this is part of my running journey and I'll learn...heal and be better for it I hope.
I know you keep saying enjoy the time off...I don't want time off running, walking, hiking, etc that is my relief from life. Anyhow my plan is to begin using my mornings to meditate and catch up on blogs, then to start keeping my evenings busy with other things that I may have wanted to do...so that I can stay busy and hopefully not miss the activity and not eat too much!
Look out world, I'll be finding all kinds of weird ways to work my arms this week...muscle woman!